Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

C

Went to my first Doll Show sold 5 of my Reborns so excited people liked my work. Thank you Bountiful Beaby forum for all the help,advice and tips. Sharon 74 ![image|375x500](upload://ql8Ga8f8Qd15LUVIJ1IrlrXTXo .jpeg)

13 Likes

That was quick. Great job! She’s adorable!

1 Like

That’s great, Congrats !!!

@Sharon74 Congratulation Sharon! That is wonderful! Which show did you go to?

Chattanooga Doll Club Show in Ringgold,Ga April 27,2019, will be going to Alabama for a Doll Show in August. I started reborning again in January, had not reborned in 15 years. Spend time with grandchildren. Reborning again love it and want to learn all I can thank you for reading my post.

3 Likes

Where is the Doll show in Alabama going to be?

3 Likes

@Sharon74 I am from Atlanta, GA. If I knew, I would go just for seeing other dolls. Just curious how much booth cost for local shows like this?

2 Likes

$50 for first table , $45 for second

1 Like

Huntsville I believe it’s the 18th

3 Likes

I live in Dalton,Ga

1 Like

Baby Leo is all done just waiting for a head full of copper red hair! And Azalea was too cute not to snap some pics of;) here are my WIP babies-

28 Likes

@PaperCityDolls They are too cute! I can’t wait to see this redhead all done! I’ve got to get to work on my new dollies! It seems like I can’t find two seconds lately between grad parties, bdays, and holidays so I just ooh and aww at the WIP thread! The dark hair surprised me, but that’s usually how it is with real babies when they come out…It’s what you least expect! It turned out beautifully!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’m excited to work with this copper hair- I may get stuck on it and do several with red hair :wink: I think a red headed Levi Brown would be cute- I was glued to the paint table all day to get my Leo done- couldn’t walk away from him:)

Huge congrats!

Levi would be super cute with red hair! :smirk:

1 Like

They are precious!

1 Like

Thank you:)

Finally back at it again (she said, for the 100th time). Since this was just a “test head” I feel ok about using it to try rooting for the first time once painting is done. As of right now he/she is in that stage where I can’t imagine him/her ever looking right, but hopefully that will change! Not a big fan of the kit to begin with, but fingers crossed.

12 Likes

I can see you doing prototypes !! Fantastic work!!!

1 Like

So far so good! Keep going and don’t be so hard on yourself! I don’t see anything wrong with your work

1 Like