Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

That’s good to hear! I was a bit worried. It goes on so nicely, though!

1 Like

Cutie!

1 Like

@Mommarobin I would recommend to wait 2-3 days b/c when I root my Avi next day after varnishing it was pulling some varnish in the places if pricks. So I waited longer. When I baked the head after rooting, holes got closed.

Mila By Eva Wakolbinger going home (sold just sharing my work) I was going to hem her dress, but her Mommy likes them long

17 Likes

Adorbs:)

She’s a beauty:)

Fudged these two - now I have to do some fixing- I may just set them in the closet and start fresh on someone else! I’ve only ever stripped one kit years ago:/ it’s time for coffee-

15 Likes

Aww! What’s wrong with them? They look so pretty!

I went wild with the red powders! Sometimes- lol

I got it on the little dips under the nose instead of just being on the sides and in between- I need to use a neaded eraser and get a little off- and touch things up with flesh tone and maybe a lime green wash- I’m frustrated with them- so coffee- and a swing on the porch should help me;)

4 Likes

Stepping away sounds like a good idea! You’re a pro, I’m sue you can fix it. I am painting on the porch today and trying out my new rosewill oven. So far so good! I think I’m going to convert to porch painting! Annnnd I am obsessed with like green mottling, so green is the answer to everything!

4 Likes

Sounds therapeutic:) maybe I need to paint outside

Yes, I’m already seeing that :frowning:
I guess I’ll have to bake the head to close the holes

1 Like

I don’t think they look bad at all

1 Like

I just tucked a piece of the hair i want to root him in up under his hat. Head is not attached, eyes are only popped in :wink:

19 Likes

Gorgeous! Love his skin tones! …and I love Landon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you- they are almost done. I found a mr clean eraser- that red in that little lip part will drive me crazy till I get off there!! This eraser is like magic for sure!!

1 Like

Ohmygosh cute!!!

1 Like

Getting some hair :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Loving that hair!

1 Like