Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thanks :slight_smile: May daughter re-covered the seat part

1 Like

Wow!!! You did great!

1 Like

Rooting rooting rooting- this head is taking me twice as long! The vinyl is seems different on my Luise- smells different when it’s heated also- anyone else notice that?

23 Likes

Beautiful! My Sharlamae was smelly like that. Definitely needed the window open when I baked her

1 Like

Paint station (I need another package of sponges for that blue bin)

Mottling colours and oven. Up on the shelf are various liquids (glue/gloss/matte varnish/rubbing alcohol…)

Two new drawer units. Paints on top. Far left container is for hair (brushes/glue for inside head/detangler/hair and needle for current baby)
In one unit will be clothing (newborn/0-3/3-6). In the other is things to send with new baby, hats/soothers/hair bands.

Bins for completed babies (or ones I will be working on next …Shaya)

My keeper babies, and my sewing area

18 Likes

Here’s what I’m working on! Is there anything you can see that I haven’t covered? It’s super long, over 100 pages right now and I feel like it’s not done yet.

9 Likes

Havent started this mess yet!

10 Likes

I love your new work station! So organized!!

2 Likes

Super organized and I LOVE it! Looks like such a nice space to work:)

4 Likes

Almost done :slight_smile: Just need to sort through and organize the mohair and rooting needles, and also the eyes. Then I want to label all these coloured bins (blank kits and parts) so I don’t have to dig through all of them to find a kit.

Clothes that wouldn’t fit in the drawers. Diapers on the right (3 sizes, plus some teeny tiny ones underneath), on left is socks/mitts/and shoes.

Bin with hair bows, one with hats and last with pacifiers/magnets. Bottom drawer is knitted and crocheted items. Top drawer is preemie clothing

Newborn clothing, then 0-3 months and bottom is 3-6 months

On left is bin with stuff for assembling baby. Right now Mohair is in the basket, but I might try to find better way to store it

10 Likes

Lol me to!

1 Like

Oh neat! I need to do that!

That’s awesome!!

Them the same ones I brought, one of mine has 4 draws.

1 Like

We must think alike. I have this cube stand. I have the tv on of it. Only 2 bottom cubes have baby clothes in them. I said I was gonna empty some of the others to put clothes in.

3 Likes

Beautiful, what a lovely face!

1 Like

She’s lovely…I never get tired of that face and you did an awesome job on her :slight_smile: .

@Mommarobin my studio is a mess, I have tried to organise things but I need to work a bit harder at it. Im glad you showed a before and after pic of your clothes, I don’t feel so badly now LOL. I have a lot of bins and dressers but things still tend to start piling up.
@PaperCityDolls…looking great, I can’t wait to get mine but I will have to wait for “his” sister to arrive.

1 Like

How inviting!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Ben Schenk, who’s hopefully going to be a girl named Jamey. Picture taken in artificial light with my phone. He/She doesn’t look as washed out in person.

8 Likes