Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

What a blond citie! Great rooting and painting!

1 Like

Welp off to bed. Worked hard on this CHUNK today 3M Realborn Joseph Awake

47 Likes

Unbelievably incredible! You are SO talented! Do you use Genesis or air dry?

1 Like

Thank you so much. I use Genesis & Powders :blush:

1 Like

I LOVE him!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks good

Finally finished my Brittany. She took forever it seemed. I actually like her a lot better than I thought I would. My first time rooting eyelashes.

25 Likes

Very sweet!

1 Like

He is such a cutie !!

1 Like

@Ruth You made her cute! I am still contemplating to convert her (or at least one of her kit) into a ghost baby. Just for experience. Alternatives gives me more freedom to experiment while baby-like reborns are very strict and need to looks like a baby.

1 Like

My favorite of your so far!!

1 Like

Please don’t take me negatively and may be I am stepping on unwritten BB forum rules, but am I the only one whom this thread makes feel dyslexic? Why it should be one giant thread and mixed comments that I (again only speaking about myself) find so inconvenient when people put comments about the posts that were posted 3-4 days ago right under the work that was completed just recently. I LOVE to keep-up with what everyone is doing, but it takes so much time for this particular thread, when the specific folder ‘Work In Progress’ already exist as a separate entity. It would take same amount of time to post your babies there and you would know that comments applied just for YOU and YOUR baby.

1 Like

Starting these two.

9 Likes

A similar thread was created a few years ago with the same title & it’s just something that has continued. Anyone can post their own thread up if they like.

3 Likes

@YelenaRey I think that is a good idea as you have two of them. I have seen quite a few alternative babies that came out very cute. I am sure yours will come out cute as well. I wonder if they sell as quickly though ( in case you were planning on selling it when finished)

2 Likes

I agree @YelenaRey that sometimes I comment and forget to put @… (person commenting to) so it may be confusing what post is being talked about. but I have seen people start their own post with their own topic showing their babies. I think It is fun just to thumb down in a post such as this one and see everyone’s work i one post too. I enjoy seeing all the babies in the making.

1 Like

@specialmoments @Ruth Thank you for your replies. It’s confirmed that it just me :+1:

Still working on Henrietta (and Gabriela), but stoopid school is getting in the way!

26 Likes

Beautiful!

@candyfloss Aww, her freckle skin looks so real! Love her!

1 Like