Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Wow! Shining locks!

You are a natural and because your loving doing it you have a bright future with painting reborns. I cant wait to see her finished how exciting.

1 Like

That is one SWEET Eden!!! So precious.

1 Like

All my wip photos with the kids are just a head lol, my baby seems to think its normal now when i get him to cuddle the baby head in a blanket. I never order bodies when i buy from Bountiful baby so when a doll is finished im unable to put it together the import tax and delivery charges clean me out lol.

1 Like

Shes adorable

1 Like

Im English lady living in Germany x

1 Like

No , to be honest never thought of that idea. I donĀ“t really use ebay apart from the odd look at what reborns are selling.

2 Likes

I donā€™t buy the bodies either but Ive found this seller on eBay, Ive bought a couple bodies from her, really good quality and she has different colours and sizes. Sheā€™s from the UK and shipping and cost is very reasonable to France so should not be much more to Germany.
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/QUALITY-HANDMADE-DOE-SUEDE-BODY-MULTIPLE-VARIATIONS-AS-YOU-WISH/263306158517?var=562313872582&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140620074313%26meid%3D6040ddb7f9b848f3a136f33f0ccd6e1d%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D8%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D253160229444&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

2 Likes

wow thank you i will look, :grinning:

2 Likes

You could make her one of those old fashioned sleeping caps. You might not know what type.but they are super simple make a circle out of fabric and put in a draw string about 2 inches from the edgeā€¦put lace around the edge and draw it up to fit or put elastic in itā€¦

1 Like

Almost done with my kids cuddle babies for Christmas.

21 Likes

Great use of color and well blended skin tones. Youā€™ve got this, keep it up!

1 Like

Wow!! Sheā€™s gorgeous!! I love her skin tones.

1 Like

I love your Eden!! Sheā€™s beautiful!!

1 Like

I always imagine the layers of color are like pixels and all come together to make a beautiful color :blush:

2 Likes

Here is my WIP of Madison (I have added a little since these pics), starting on Ana tomorrow. Both will go to Sisters for Christmas as girl reborns with prisma hair (both are already paid for) :slight_smile:

27 Likes

I hope my Madison comes out half as beautiful as yours. :blush:

1 Like

Awe, thank you! The kit looks boyish to me so I am trying to keep her soft. lol

1 Like

I think the clothes and bows will make her girly. Lol

1 Like

Love her!!! Man, now I wanna do my Miranda. You are doing great!!

1 Like