Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Life is easier for me when I soak…lol…Getting them in the water and washed without distraction…now that is an accomplishment.

1 Like

He is beautiful. He does have a gorgeous head.

2 Likes

Awww thank you. I will post pictures of my chunk soon.

1 Like

So cute. I love him bald :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get a new much better camera :sob: Indie!

26 Likes

This doll is beautiful! I love the hair, the bow, the dress, the little anckle bows…

I’m sorry there was a “hiccup” in buyer expectations (tho it sounds like that could have been communicated and wasn’t)

I hope the earring holes don’t show. I think she is beautiful just the way she is

1 Like

Liked her better as a girl

1 Like

@anon81835189 you did an incredible job !

1 Like

26 Likes

Getting some hair…

24 Likes

He looks cute bald. I think painting would cover up that sweet soft spot.

Some sold some not…

28 Likes

Thank you! I think I will paint her hair. I wanted to start that already, but I have been getting home from work so late every night that I was just too tired to trust myself with a paintbrush or a rooting needle LOL

Thanks, Gypsy Ross

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Looking lovely!!! Great undertones

1 Like

This is a sweet kit. Looking forward to painting her again.
Kinda want to keep this one. Too bad she’s already sold. :expressionless:

31 Likes

She sold before I even finished painting, so today I finished her up and snapped pics. It gets dark too early and the lighting was bad. The pics don’t do this baby justice… I am seriously hoping the buyer doesn’t like her so I can refund the deposit and keep her. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

She’s a beauty is the hair painted?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, the hair is painted.

Her new mom just emailed me back and said she was perfect. Guess I’m really not going to get to keep her. Lol

26 Likes