Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

So funny… She gotta go home…Lol her hair is beautiful

3 Likes

Sooooo precious!

1 Like

Goregous hair painting!!

2 Likes

Another case I see a specific gender but “mommy” wants the opposite. lol I do believe Journey is sweet as both however. Took photos as both. Although, she will be making her way home as a girl, this one was one of my favorites.

22 Likes

Thank you @specialmoments. Trying to catch up with you. :joy: Gorgeous baby, as usual. I’m with you on this one… looks like a boy to me too, but who knows- maybe he will morph into a girl with a hair bow and dress.

1 Like

Working on these two cuties; Dominic and Owen :blush: Maybe I’ll get them done in time for Christmas…?

17 Likes

Starting to get some hair. Alternating between the two.

19 Likes

Oh I love your Lillian. I love his hair as well. Actually everything. Even the colouring. Is it going to be a boy or girl?

Another job perfectly done. I aspire to paint like you

1 Like

I shipped off my last custom and now waiting for the mail lady to bring me this. He should be here sometime this week. Hopefully. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

26 Likes

My 2 orders (Madison and Ana) and last sale (Tracy) were able to ship yesterday. Also my last sale (Felix) is still on his way to Bermuda.

16 Likes

Who is “this”? Is he reborned by another artist for you? I must have missed another post somewhere? BEAUTIFUL baby and great looking combo-hair.

13 Likes

What happened? @anon81835189

1 Like

Turn the hair the opposite direction and try again! Cuticle might be wrong the way you are rooting.

1 Like

I lay the hair on the head and then stab in a flat angle in the middle of the clump of hair. Hope you understand my madness, lol!

1 Like

Glad that is working for you. You don’t want to start my bad habits, lol!!

You need to root the end of the hair that was closest to the goat so the cuticle is smooth coming out of the head. It is sometimes hard for me to “feel” which direction is right? Closing your eyes when you feel the lock sometimes helps, but it can be a real bugger if you are trying to do it upside down. I think the rooted head has a tendency to tangle if it is rooted by stabbing it in the middle and hoping it roots. You will get the nicest result by directionally rooting the hair and rooting 1-3 hairs in each hole.

4 Likes

Please do share her pics once completed and dressed. :heart:

I wish I painted him, @pia, but can’t take credit. This baby was painted by an artist named Kelly Dudley. I just thought he was so cute that I couldn’t resist. :blush:

@anon81835189, I use air dry paint on my hair and eyebrows. Prisma never worked for me.

4 Likes

He is so adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like