Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

@jennyk I am in love :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Finished my Kameko. Except for her lashes, which I couldn’t get in the right place, I love how she turned out!

15 Likes

The 2 I have made for my kids (Alien and Baby) I left off the lashes. I could never figure out how to make them lay right. I drew lashes on the baby one

1 Like

I should have left them off. After I finished the lashes I regretted them. She looked better without any! If I do her again I think I’ll leave them off or draw them.

1 Like

I get the lashes that have the upper and lower lashes. I use the lower lashes as upper lashes when I want a soft look or on small reborns or ones with small to no eyelid. Here is Presley awake that I just finished applying his lashes last night. His lashes are barely there which is what I was going for.

18 Likes

looks great and beautiful brows too!

1 Like

She is a beauty

1 Like

Macey

13 Likes

I used the primary method for both my first babies (AA). I wonder if I will do good with skin colour paints :see_no_evil:.
As long as you are patient you will get what you want to see.

1 Like

This is my second try with the primary method and this one I think will be no darker than I have it now it cant be seen in the photo but this one’s skin seems to have a glow that I like .
I figure knowing the law of less is better lol it would be better to let well enough alone I am afraid if I go farther it might lose the glow .

1 Like

It is pretty dark and overcast here today and as usual my pics stink :smile: but here is some more still working on it .

10 Likes

Finally giving Kimberly the rest of her hair. Should be able to put her together by tomorrow.

14 Likes

UPDATE Nina and Lulu sold …poor little Zhenya…the elf on the shelf.
Sold a PG, Trey, Sleepy Eden and Saskia as well. It’s been hectic, luckily 2 were local pick ups.
Some were cheapies but they had to go. Now for a fresh start to 2018.

23 Likes

Congrats on your sales! They are all cute!

2 Likes

I haven’t painted a Caucasian little one in close to a year & really wanted too. I’m waiting on her body as ALWAYS. I forget to my order bodies. I’m thrilled with the way she turned out.

34 Likes

Beautiful work as always

2 Likes

I got the sun back so better lighting I think you can see the glow that I I am liking on this primary method baby when painting the usual way I have never got the glow to the skin.

19 Likes

Yes I see it. She is gorgeous. Do ypu remember how many of the 3 colour layers did you paint? My patience ran out I ended up mixingidi all the 3 colours

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes