Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Pretty skin tone and I see the glow too. What kind of paint do you use?

1 Like

@specialmoments she’s breathtaking!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much but I cheated rather than do separate layers of each color I mixed all of them together and just kept going until I hit this color :smile: I know it wasn’t near as many coats as my first try.

1 Like

Thank you :smile: I used Liquitex Hard Body on this one .

2 Likes

This is another beauty do you do any that arent ? I would love to see if you could get the new release baby to look more Asian than the prototypes .

1 Like

Thank you, beautiful results! I have I think just the soft body, but have never tried the primary method. Maybe I will. Do you remember which yellow, blue, and red you mixed? I have a dark red cad deep and another red that is sort of warm- not sure they are close enough to primary red.

1 Like

Sure have them right here cadmium yellow medium hue ,naphthol crimson and ultramarine blue in the instructions for the method it says you can use any of the hues as long as it is red,yellow and blue I believe.

I have two out of three! I might pick up that red if Michael’s has it and give it a try. I do really like the tone you got and have trouble getting that.

1 Like

Thank you. I wish her awake version came out first.

1 Like

With the primary wash are you doing the layer like red, yellow, or blue or however your order or did you mix the primary colors all together to create a “flesh color”?

1 Like

I went the easy way for me and mixed the three colors together with my first try I kept forgetting which one I used last :smile: all I had to do then was keep it going on smooth until I reached what I liked.

I really have a problem with the awake versions most of them look better sleeping because of the eye shape the exception to that for me is the Joseph I believe it is and one other of the boys Owen coming out later .

2 Likes

Yes, Joseph & Owen eyes are perfect! Dominic’s isn’t to bad but not a huge fan of the mouth.

1 Like

Laila’s real baby pics show she is Asian however it didn’t show up enough in the kit for me nor the prototypes it would take someone much better at this then myself to bring out the Asian .
And of course I thought of you I mean your AA babies and Caucasians are just too die for so figured an Asian would be a piece of cake for you :wink:

1 Like

Wip sculpt. Almost there. Can’t wait to finally finish her.

28 Likes

I love her!!! @snuggle2me

2 Likes

Wow you made a baby!!! Can’t wait to see her finished!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!

2 Likes

wow nice !

2 Likes