Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh ya you did like me. I was bored after only four coats of the three.:joy: But I need to get the measurements of the three colours right cos the first time the baby was yellow and second baby was red. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I just tried to be sure and use the exact amount of each color when I mixed mine, The first baby was fine as far as color went I only went far enough on it to give it a Caucasian skin tone I didn’t think of mixing them all until after doing so many layers I couldn’t go with doing another lol.

1 Like

Nooo!!!:scream: I’m so sorry

Nice job

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work. WeLloyd done

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like

oops well it sounded rude to me sorry if i offennded you

Here’s my latest she was special for a little girl for Christmas and the mom was very very happy!
She was a copy of another Owen I made right before it.

29 Likes

Pretty baby. That’s going to be one happy mommy.

1 Like

First two babies done ! Thank you to everyone who answered all my questions . Without this page I wouldn’t of finished . I’m satisfied with the results for not knowing what I was doing . My girls are going to be so happy in the am.

24 Likes

Yes they will be very happy!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope to get her all finished by New Year’s Eve. I have a horrible habit of not knowing when to quit especially when I paint hair.

2 Likes

Aa realborn Ashley with Jaxson legs. Been sick the past few weeks and just now feeling well enough to put her together. I used an alternative body but looks ok. Hope you like her, Merry Christmas !!!

17 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I messed up on his eyes so he looks a little stoned :joy: oops lol, just a little pink eye

17 Likes