Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finished rooting my Joy that I started painting in March. I used APlus Mohair. I Love the curl.

22 Likes

I’ve got a stubborn Holly on my hands. First I had trouble with the mottling, then the lips, then it all turned too pink and the head is a total dust magnet for some reason.
I’m trying to create a boy that looks at least a little real, but all I can see is a dolly girl. :joy:

15 Likes

I like the pinkish skin tone! I have never painted this one, but I think “he” is cute so far.

2 Likes

Custom Owen, now Sophia Nicole

26 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

How adorable!!!

Thanks GypsyRoss!

1 Like

I would love to see your clown babies when they are all done, loving them so Far!

1 Like

I am loving your Owen as a girl, beautiful job!

3 Likes

Thanks!

My little Bean

23 Likes

My Dominic my 3rd baby I have painted, I am a newbie

32 Likes

Here is my Miranda

23 Likes

Beautiful babies!!

2 Likes

Wow! Beautiful work :star2:

2 Likes

3rd? Gorgeous babies & photos!! You definitely have a natural talent for reborning :blush:

4 Likes

:blush: thank you

Awe thank you, there are more hours than I could count :joy: I am loving it, hope you are enjoying your first baby!

1 Like

Wow wow wow she is gorgeous, she is your first, wowzers you have mega talent!

1 Like

@anon81835189, thank you so much. I used a new rooting needle for this baby. Mixed feelings about it. It is titanium and I love that it is so strong because I break so many needles but it made holes larger than I like…and I can’t find any more anyway. I really like the rubber tipped spiral barbed 42 gauge needles. I don’t use a tool just the needle so the tipped ones are nice. Macphersons sells them. This mohair was from aplus mohair. I also really like silkeffex.

3 Likes