Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you! I am pleased with how she turned out.

But, they came out absolutely beautiful, which sculpts are these?

So cute, what hair are you using?

1 Like

You have a very good eye ECNRebornbabies!

Thank you! I’ve studied so many pictures. :grinning:

I forgot I have a happy plate for them :persevere:
I hope I can get the same color again.

19 Likes

I just finished and delivered this little bi-racial beauty! Having so much fun painting and rooting and opp another order came tonight for a similar girl!

Love her hand rooted eyelashes!

By the Christmas tree…

Such cuteness, I almost wanted to keep her!

23 Likes

Beautiful job Pia!

2 Likes

Are your pictures in natural light or lamps if you don’t mind me asking. Beautiful baby and pictures.

What a beautiful baby

1 Like

BB Holly isn’t done yet, just put him together to see how he looks. I’ve ordered other eyes for him, these are just cheap Chinese eyes.
Wasn’t that fond of him at first, but I just accepted his dolly looks and now I think he looks cute, haha. :joy:

12 Likes

Awww she is so pretty. Bountiful Baby and Dolls So Real have great eyes. Dolls so real has great budget acrylic eyes at like 4-5 dollars. I love them. Bountiful Baby eyes are a bit more expensive for the acrylic but they are beautiful when installed and give that connective feeling between the doll and her mommy. I have found that eyelashes turn out best when I root and cut them to look natural.

Finally Finished her!

25 Likes

This has definitely been a learning experience!

23 Likes

Very pretty skin tone!

1 Like

One of the best Owens that I have seen!! Beautiful skin tones!!

1 Like

Gorgeous baby!!

Sweet baby!

Very pretty baby!! Is this Lillian?

Thank you. I still need to blush and do the lips and such…I am needing more practice. I have a Landon with his initial red wash along with a Dean. I am thinking they both might have a darker tone in store… lol

1 Like