Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you !

Here’s my little Joseph. I finished his painting last night, but had taken these pictures in the morning. Off to root him!

32 Likes

Maybe touches of raw sienna in certain places will add the warmth you want but not change the purple. Sometimes I use a mottle sponge to put small warm areas where it needs more warm accent.

Love the colors on your Joseph! So newborn.

Beautiful baby and I love the hair.

Charles’ painting is complete & now just wanting on his little body. I love this baby so much. I did end up changing his lip color mainly added some more purples and brows. I thought they were too pink.

44 Likes

That baby looks like a prototype, @specialmoments. Absolutely beautiful, my favorite version so far.

4 Likes

I am glad you said that because that is what I just did. I may add a little more raw sienna once I see it in natural light. It is so dark and gray outside that I just could not decide for sure. I am trying to decide if I want to try a new painted hairstyle on Avery or get out my rooting needles. I used to root all the time, but I personally prefer painted hair so I tend to want to do that.

1 Like

Amazing!! I so wish I had a talent like yours.

1 Like

Have you more photos ? C’est un régal pour les yeux !:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not yet. As mentioned, waiting on his body & some clothing items for photos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I am in love…:cupid:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I agree, she should be doing prototypes. Fabulous baby.

3 Likes

So pretty

Gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

Perfection :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adorable Joseph!

This sweetie is getting hair. Can’t believe I have rooted all of this today. Home sick from church so I’ve had pretty much the whole day to myself.

20 Likes

Finished last night and listed on Ebay today.

26 Likes