Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you!

Could I have a copy of the rooting tutorial please Pia? My address is
libertydolls@outlook.com
Thank you so much, Jan

1 Like

@pia. Lol. I can’t thank you enough for taking care of sharing it.

1 Like

You are generous to be willing to share it! Happy to help.

Once again late night photos. I just adore this little guy!

41 Likes

Now I love him even more. Too cute!

2 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of Charles but yours is too handsome!!! Where did you get his little out fit?

3 Likes

Esmae I think she is adorable however I am not real happy with the way the sides of the head were sculpted the hair helps to cover it but still sticks out lol …

18 Likes

Thank you. I paired everything together lol The suspender pants is from OshKosh, shirt is Gap, and bow-tie & hat Amazon. Carter’s has similar whole sets with suspender pants, top & tie but in my opinion it’s a bit pricey.

4 Likes

Absolutely adorable!

1 Like

no puedo parar de mirarlo, es tan hermoso!!!

1 Like

1st draft prisma hair. I choose to go with dark, what do you think ?

27 Likes

I don’t really like this sculpt, but you made her adorable !

2 Likes

Thank you @Leabelle I like the fat cheeks the sides of the head not so much lol she does pose and feel very good .

2 Likes

Hair done ! Maybe I will add some 3D medium. Not sure.

There is no white, the light give a funny effect…

20 Likes

His hair is lovely! Please tell me did you use premier prisma pencils & what color?? I am sure I bought plain old prisma pencils & cant get anywhere near your skill level. Thank you !

Great job!

1 Like

Thank you , I use espresso for mapping, then black in different shade, dark brown for lighting and depth, finish with little touch of beige to give highlight.

I don’t know why, she scare me a little…look too real :open_mouth:

24 Likes

Adorable !

1 Like

Be very careful with Espresso. It can bake orange. Have you baked and sealed it yet?

2 Likes