Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Sorry GypsyRoss, it kicked mine too last week.:confused:

1 Like

Rooting on my secret baby and this is where I am with realborns Emma and Marrissa. Still a bit to do but hope it goes quickly tomorrow.

26 Likes

Liam WIP His eyes are just temporary & he’s only put together until I get his new eyes and get him rooted. He is HUGE! I have him in size 12 months clothes, size 6 shoes and he’s wearing a size 4 diaper but it’s a bit small, he may need a 5 or even 6 depending on how he’s stuffed.
This kit is delightful to work on! But his legs broke my drying rack lol
Just cell phone pics for now, so excuse the bad quality

27 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Wow! Well done :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I would be tempted to put him in training pants!

1 Like

You definitely could do that, he’s big enough lol I just used what I had on hand. I need bigger diapers for him and smaller diapers for Blessing haha

Wip

30 Likes

WIP Clyde Awake (my 2nd reborn, first with ghsp) almost done :wink:

24 Likes

At the end of the day Yesterday

Almost done

34 Likes

On the home stretch with Laila. :blush:

34 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

She is beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you, @Estelle85. Happy to be done with her… Struggled hard with this one. Beautiful kit, but nothing went right during the entire process. Lol

1 Like

I know the feeling of that! That is my current situation! Well, she turned out beautiful!

1 Like

Oh my goodness you’ve nailed the skin tones and hair this has to be my favourite baby of yours .

1 Like

Wow, thank you, @Shosho.

Thank you, @Estelle85. I’m sure you will get yours to a state of beauty… Hope it’s not one of those fancy dream kits of yours. :open_mouth:

So pretty!!

Love them! So pretty and soft looking!

1 Like