Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I usually feel mine isn’t dark enough.

I love the light touch, but find it so hard to do. Yours is perfect and very realistic.

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Waiting for Kenzie’s glue to dry. Just need to gloss her lips/mouth and touch up her eyelashes, then assemble!

26 Likes

I haven’t reborned in over a year. Seriously, I think I forgot how. I’m practicing on this Megan kit. Made mistakes and still working on her. Bad night time phone pics.

24 Likes

34 Likes

Wow u on a roll …are u on the east coast

Beautiful tones and sooooo smooth.

1 Like

Wow!! They look great!! I know Natalie and Shyann. Who’s the one on the left?

Bean :blush:. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes Florida

14 Likes

I would do a couple more flesh layers. I use genesis 06 flesh.

Are u going to the doll show

The one in Orlando in June? If so, yes I will. That will actually be my first time attending a doll show. :hugs:

1 Like

Almost done with my cuddle baby! I don’t have a macro lens so you might not be able to see them, but this is the first time ever that I am really happy with my eyelid capillaries. This baby was painted with different paint than I usually use, but I really like how she turned out. Maybe a few little things, varnish, and lashes. I will definitely paint an Avery kit someday.

21 Likes

Okay I’m trying to go

1 Like

Trying to finish up my Easton! What is left besides brows, hair, nails, lashes…?

15 Likes

Thanks for advice!! But I only have flesh 08 or B.B. skin colors. Would fresh 08 be ok??