Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Beautiful Laila, @anon77773884. Love her.

Nope, @anon77773884, not at all. Don’t touch her. She’s perfect!

1 Like

She is adorable <3

1 Like

she is so pretty <3

I think I ruined my Olive with varnish. I used a very light coat but it’s not even. I used matte varnish from B.B. I tried my best. I will do the limbs tomorrow and bake her a couple of times. Just sigh.

Your Laila is adorable!!

2 Likes

She’s beautiful!!

1 Like

I love their skin tones. Gorgeous!!

This baby is SO beautiful!

1 Like

Did you just pounce it on straight or thin it? Have you baked it 3 times?

Thanks! She is a cute little thing :heart_eyes: I enjoy reborning her so much. I just wish we had better weather, so I could take better pictures. I try today again and this is what I got.

And then it began to rain. I need the sun to come out :persevere:

25 Likes

Wow she’s Perfect!! I need lessons from you!! Just precious!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I pounced it. I didn’t sponge it from the jar. I used a paint palette and spread it as evenly and thin as possible and then used a cosmetic wedge. She has been baked once so far. I’m doing her head and limbs separately.

Aww thanks. I have learn a lot in this forum. I don’t follow any steps or have any set process, but if there is anything I can help I’ll be happy to. I am very grateful for all that I have learned in this forum. I’m still a little lost, but when I came across this forum I didn’t even know that rooted hair had to be seal. Luckily I was only doing dolls for my family. :grin:

3 Likes

What kit is she? I’m so in love with this baby.

1 Like

You’re so welcome. This forum is wonderful. I have been researching with you tube and blogs also. But this is a great resource:). I’m not going to really use a recipe for every kit. I think when we see them we just know what to do what we want them to look like :). I just love the softer coloring. Perfect :baby: !

Yes what kit please lol I forgot to ask :slight_smile:

Did you varnish her?

beautiful, I love the hair painting looks so natural

1 Like

That is Mia she is a prototype I’m doing for Brenda. Her kit would be available soon on Macpherson and my doll would be on eBay once I get good pictures.

4 Likes