Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

So fun! I love your creativity. :heartpulse: if you don’t care if it’s mohair or not, I buy Saran hair for super cheap here. restoredoll.com I used that kind for this mermaid sea creature baby

17 Likes

She is beautiful:heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Did you check out their site? I think I just got standard and it was a ton of hair :heartpulse::heartpulse:

They’re adorable!! I love the hair.

1 Like

Is this Levi? So cute!

Thank you,no, it is my second version of Landon. I would love to paint a Levi, but I don’t have that kit. Maybe if I can get a few more of my stash painted or destash a few kits I can get Levi.

She is beautiful !
As I started with mohait, I prefer to continue with, but thank’s for the link, it’s a great shop !

1 Like

Thank you. I have a Landon. You made him so beautiful! I also want a Levi!

Thank you! I love the Landon kit and hope I get the chance to paint it again. Have you painted yours? if so, I would love to see.

Done as I can be with this Easton. Kinda drove me crazy!

23 Likes

No my sister Dolly Strickland is going to paint one for me and her. Love my sister so much!

That is wonderful! My sister does not know it yet, but she is going to make me some paper flowers :wink:

1 Like

Wow just beautiful!! Did you use mohair paint or pencils for the hair?

1 Like

Just prisma. :heartpulse: Thank you!!

1 Like

I painted Olives hair and would like to try prisma next time. But I’ve heard some turn orange. Yours stayed nice and dark.

1 Like

Yeah there are some. Umbers, I think…?

1 Like

@specialmoments has a handy chart somewhere showing what ones turn orange when baked

2 Likes

Chocolate and Espresso are ones to avoid.Terra-Cotta turns neon highlighter yellow

5 Likes

I love this!

One more wip before I finish these girls:

16 Likes