Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She’s adorable!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I am seeing all boy though :wink: lol

1 Like

Where did Heathers beautiful curley hair come from?? Please share!

1 Like

At the end of today - I still have the back to do

It is Mono-rooted. BUT coarser than I am used to so I am not sure if I am liking it or not. I may glue it down once done.

18 Likes

Brushed down. Hair from Golden Fleece Mohair. @Rainbowbabies

22 Likes

@grandian I got it from Golden Fleece Boutique! Which I believe is @Rainbowbabies shop. I love it, it’s sooo soft!!

1 Like

I just got some hair from Golden Fleece Boutique and it IS soft. It is very pretty. Your babies hair is looking really good

2 Likes

The pics that I posted are from Golden Fleece too. I love the hair that she makes.

1 Like

Thank you, @pipgirl_el, @ellakabella, and @angfay! So glad you like my mohair! Today’s the last day of Spring Break, and I’m hoping to get a few more batches processed. I redid my studio setup so I have more room to spread out :hugs:

@pipgirl_el, your baby is gorgeous! :heartpulse:

Edited to say- @ellakabella your Heather is beautiful too!! (Sorry, the notification hadn’t brought me back far enough in the thread before to see her.) Pretty lil’ blondie!

3 Likes

Oh, and here’s one of my WIPs. Yona…I went a little darker than planned (went crazy with the blue mottle!), so I’m trying to decide how I want to address that. Still has a ways to go.

13 Likes

The hair is beautiful and I love curly hair. What hair is it?

Your hair looks amazing too !!! It looks great curly or brushed down.

Can I ask where you got the hair from

Finished my second version of Indie by LLE. She’s a custom painted kit. :blush:

36 Likes

We started. Rooting process

21 Likes

@aclovly It’s strawberry blonde kid mohair from Golden Fleece Boutique! It’s amazing quality. I love it!

2 Likes

I buy all my human hair privately

1 Like

![20180318_171744|374x500](upload://okR6RvxDfJwnff0iTiPZc8RHOe7.jpg

Kitten is finally done after, being set aside for over a year and starting over. Hope you like her. Needs to be dressed of course and excuse the terrible lighting. She is not as shiny in person. Cell phone pics

14 Likes

Love the skin tone. Did you use the primary method?

1 Like

What a cute Kitten!

1 Like