Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Just finished this cutie the other day… Sadie left this am to head to her new home.

:two_hearts:

20 Likes

Omg i love him. He looks so cute in color

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Adorable as a girl.

I seen to be pooping out girls. They all seem to look like girls to me lately.

24 Likes

A precious baby girl too.

1 Like

I finished shyann today. What a bugger of a time I had.

19 Likes

Thanks. My husband says that she us an ugly girl, but she looks just like his nice when she was a baby lol.

1 Like

I had a niece that looked like that when she was small.Her hair was a shade lighter but that mouth looks just like her and the curls.

1 Like

Little bit excited by this little foot today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: totally in love with it ! … this is a kit I have come back to to try and improve my skills and resurrect my past mistakes lol

10 Likes

She is really lovely ! I love what you did with her, good job ! I have done her with the ethnic vinyl and love this kit ! I will certainly do an other !

11 Likes

Furthest I have ever gotten on a baby I love her ! Not finished yet but end is in sight… sorry for pics we have no sunshine so no decent light so she looks darker than she is ! Any name ideas ?

20 Likes

First time rooting eyelashes on an open eye baby. I did ok. Next time I need to use more light. When I took a close up picture with flash, I seen they were rooted too far up on the eyelid on one eye.

22 Likes

What kit is the crying one? Your version looks so real.

Denver Rose

19 Likes

My Zuri

18 Likes

I was almost done rooting this mega thick Rapunzel of a head & ran out of hair. Luckily I processed it myself & could make some more! I think I’ve already used over an ounce :flushed:

It’s for a customer who wanted really long, thick hair. This was the original one I made her, but I was never really happy with it and asked her if she’d prefer the new one, making the hair even longer and thicker.

So I gave this one a hair cut & kind of like it wild and unstyled! It’s way thicker than I normally would have done. Packing her up today to send to my grandma! Surprise baby! :smile:

13 Likes

All of mine are looking like boys and I wanted girls. :cry:

Love the way Sugar is turning out. Think Everly might be a boy…

13 Likes