Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I made my own cuddle body- not perfect, but it works. I finished my Avery cuddle baby about three weeks ago. Just got busy, but here she is.

31 Likes

No just one. I do bake the head and arms together, then the legs and the half torso I bake it alone with a rollup towel inside to help it keep its shape.

2 Likes

Prescilla :heart:

26 Likes

I just finish kenzie. I dont like to use wigs, but to keep the cost low on this one I opted for a wig. She still needs the lashes trim, wig glued and the shine aplied to the mouth. She is a Puertorican Kenzie.

19 Likes

@jennyk I love that body, did you use a pattern? If so can I buy if from you?

Finally finished Dominic - now a girl per request of her new mommy :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Really cute baby girl.

1 Like

I used a pattern that a seamstress made and shared with me. I don’t know if she sells it, but I will ask her and post the info. It was super easy to follow or I could not have done it.

1 Like

Tink and Levi in progress for the Kansas Doll Show,

19 Likes

Those palms and soles are looking very realistic. Amazing!

2 Likes

Omg so cute! It’s like I watched ur progress on here and u are doing a heck of a job

1 Like

Very pretty baby! I can’t wait to see your Yannie.

1 Like

Nice skin color, Pia. How did you get it?

1 Like

About 5 flesh layers and 12 mottles so far!

1 Like

She’s a cutie :slight_smile:

Just started on another kit I have been putting off for over a year now Ginger she has human hair lashes but you will have to go inside her head to see them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

That’s a gorgeous Priscilla!! I love her skin tones.

thank you :slight_smile: I just posted her first pics on FB and she found her Mommy (so happy!) here she is

24 Likes

Thank you! It’s a quick cell phone picture but I couldn’t resist!

1 Like

I changed mine to a girl too, beautiful job! One of my favorite sculpts!

1 Like