Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

SHE IS GORGEOUS! I love the hair, the eyes, the total toddler!

1 Like

Moving right along on Tink and Levi for the Kansas Doll Show!

21 Likes

Time for Sam to get some hair.

15 Likes

This kit was a seconds and had a flaw in the vinyl of every part. It will have to be a boo boo baby, but I am falling in love anyway! I need to soften eyebrows and more layers of hair, but could not resist showing this sweetheart. I wish I had better lighting- maybe when I put in new windows next year. Hope you like my boo boo baby Sam

23 Likes

Elizabeth (still wet). What do you think of the skin color? Should I go darker?

22 Likes

thank you very much! xx

That’s the sweetest Sam I’ve ever seen. I didn’t even recognize him. Makes me want to do another one.

2 Likes

I love the skintone. How did you get such great coloring?

Oh Jean you are so sweet. Thank you. I had never painted this kit before, but it really is adorable.

Thank you. I make my own skin color mix and apply that along with a few other color layers then bake and repeat until I like the outcome.

1 Like

Love this color!

Thank you!

1 Like

16 Likes

Ana is getting some more hair today. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

23 Likes

Yannie is complete and is now Jonathan:

30 Likes

He’s beautiful!

1 Like

My two Sam kits-peaches and cream palette on left, ivory rose palette on right. Lots of little things left to do, but I had some productive time this weekend. The flawed kit is the peaches and cream, still working on disguising the issues. Feeling pretty accomplished though!

30 Likes

Soo precious! Doesn’t even look like the Sam kit.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am trying to expand my skin tone abilities. I have a tendency to keep tinkering adding this and that until I am right back with my usual.

3 Likes