Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Wow, he’s beautiful and very realistic. I wrecked my Charles, I should have not put the medium on his hair, now he looks like he has vampire hair or something LOL.

1 Like

My first baby in a long time. Kinda pic heavy. I love little Pebbels! This is not her official photo shoot, just some pics I took with my phone. Hopefully, I’ll get to the photo shoot on Tuesday and get her listed by Wednesday.

30 Likes

What did you put on his hair? I’m currently rooting Dominic. I plan to seal his hair for Melissa George’s applied hair technique. But I’m extremely nervous. I don’t want to ruin him.

1 Like

I did Melissa’s technique, the same as I did to my Ashley, which I like. I just should have cut his hair shorter, Its too long so it doesn’t look right. I did his on a whim after I finished hers because I wasn’t happy with it. Its not terrible, but it could have been better :wink:
Hes in the pic above btw, so is Ashley.

1 Like

Still working on Hailey. :heartpulse:

13 Likes

More today :heartpulse:

16 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Thank you! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

I had to put her together! Lol

16 Likes

She is a cutie!

1 Like

Thanks! She’s so silly huge!

3 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Thanks!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

I had another name in mind but I think I’m going to call her “Patience”:laughing:

24 Likes

Wow! You have tons of colors! I picked some myself. How do you “set” the powders? So pretty!

I’ve experienced the same thing. June was so easy for me. I just finished Kyrie…Nightmare, but I’m new. She’s my unlucky 13th lol

It was cheaper to buy the palet than each plot separatly ! I set them with a sealer, but I just experience with them now. I really like it !

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m wondering if also varnishing the kit beforehand would help the powder stay in place better. I love the colors and dabbled in then with a reborn…forgot now which one and loved it. Just want to be sure the powders stay lol

Allllmost done! She’s getting purple nails! So fun!

14 Likes

Im working on all of these babies

And these 2

17 Likes