Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Evelynn is one of my favorite realborns and you did a wonderful job on him. He may be one of my favorite versions of the kit.

4 Likes

Love your Joseph!!!

1 Like

LOVE it!! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I changed already made babies into their show outfits, and took some pics for their proof of purchase images, worked on those a little, and assemble chubby Landon asleep # 2 (aka Aiden) :wink:
I have also assembled secret baby # 1 and finished rooting Lil Yawn. His glue is drying…
(not all today but within the last week)

24 Likes

Thank you! :0)

All ready for hair…

28 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Booboo baby Maddox. Not how I wanted him to turn out, but I love his belly. He’s for sale $125 shipped at https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m31536816585/

17 Likes

Booboo baby Maddox. Not how I wanted him to turn out, but I love his belly. He’s for sale $125 shipped at https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m31536816585/

6 Likes

Wow @mcurbelo how did you achieve James skin tone? Do you use primary color method ?

1 Like

@specialmoments your painting just gets better and better absolutely breathtaking :heart:

2 Likes

custom order-Mei Lings, going home to her Mommy

23 Likes

So far…

26 Likes

Hair is rooted. Do I need to glue it before I brush it out?
Can I bake it with acrylic eyes inserted? I don’t have them glued yet, but I’d like to not have to take them out. Pain in the butt to insert!

8 Likes

…also, does this body look too big for Scarlet head? It’s the body B.B. recommends. Maybe I’ve stuffed it too much

11 Likes

I don’t have the answers to your questions but your baby is cute! Actually, I think you should probably glue the hair before trying to work out any snarls. It’s so hard to get the head rooted and such a bummer to brush out a handful of hair :confused:

I would glue the hair myself before pulling on the hair very much personally , I use air dry so I couldn’t answer to the baking of your sweet baby.

Latest victim-Trying to achieve an olive skin tone and avoid the Avon Lips at all costs!

17 Likes

So cute!

1 Like