Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Precious.

1 Like

Thank you!
Ummmm
 :wink:
I am ready. But have never been a vendor so a little nervous and curious about the tax forms and such that go along with it.

Been testing my display when the little kids are at preschool to make sure it will all work.
Made 1 last order and stuff is still scheduled to arrive July 7th
 so cutting it a little close :wink: lol
I wanted to do a little more with each baby but I have so many babies it wasn’t feasible to.
Also almost running on empty with supplies
 lol
Gonna need to order beads, glue, bodies, etc once I get back. lol

Got paypal here app to work on my husbands phone so that is a Plus! lol
It was messed up before.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got everything under control, can’t wait to see you and the girls. So------did the booth set-up work out ok for ya??

1 Like

Inside my Living room yeah
 :wink:
Now to see if it will in a 10x10 square with half walls
 lol

1 Like

@jlesser they are so cute!

1 Like

All your babies are so cute and I love your lil yawn
hope you sell them all at the show so you can come home and replenish your supplies
and buy more babies, of course :wink:

1 Like

Im still rooting her but Im thinking she looks too shiny/dewy? It may be harder to see on my crappy cell phone pic but I tried to make her more dewy because I don’t like the flat, full matte, look. I can touch her up with the matte varnish but I still want her to look dewy so Im not sure if I want to mess with her too much. I have a bad habit of messing with “finished” babies and screwing them up.

12 Likes

I absolutely love this one. It is my favorite one of your babies, the second picture I believe clodagh!!!

1 Like

She may be my new favorite. She’s ready for Florida but
 may swap her with another keeper. Lolol cell phone pic

21 Likes

It’s a bit too much in my opinion. I tend to associate shiny reborns with bad painting, but she’s painted very nicely. The shine just makes her look kinda fake. If she was more matte I think she’d look very real.

3 Likes

Thank you, Ill touch her up a bit with the matte varnish. I put some satin on her to make her look more dewy
I should have left her alone, she looked fine without it actually.

me encantaron los dos. ojala pudiera ir a la feria, y conocerlas a todas. espero poder algun dia!!!

2 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Gracias. Espero que vengas a un show algĂșn dĂ­a

1 Like

Does she look better now?

I also finished rooting her. I didnt glue (apply) her hair down, its just wet :blush:

25 Likes

She looks lovely

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
I suck at doing eyebrows
I still need a lot of work there. Im trying not to be so critical of myself. I can’t move forward when Im obsessing about what Ive already done.

3 Likes

Her eyebrows look perfect to me. I know what you mean though, I’m my own worse critic!

1 Like

His lips are perfect!

1 Like