Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you so much, what a lovely compliment :blush:

Evelyn now Bella Hope

22 Likes

Miracle WIP. Almost ready for hair. I will be rooting her

38 Likes

deleted. first time i wver put a picture on the forum and not a word of feedback. and i feel stupid.

5 Likes

I’m sorry Cierra, but when I was looking through this post and saw this baby I started laughing to myself--------look at the first words of your post------Miracle Wip, hahahah “Miracle Whip”!!! I’m still chuckling!! (Gorgeous BTW)!! @specialmoments

10 Likes

Today I learned that babies are much harder to dress when they don’t have a head.

Almost done, just waiting for my magnets to get here!

22 Likes

I think he looks amazing!! I tried it a few times over the years, and always made a mess… looks smooth and creamy <3

1 Like

Tippi by Linda Murray, first pics photoshoot coming soon

19 Likes

Her hair is gorgeous!

Does his colouring look okay? I’m planning on one last bake before doing eyebrows and nails. Debating on whether to do painted hair or rooted …, his head is so hard! I imagine I’ll break a few needles :frowning:

14 Likes

Very nicely done!

Just sealing her now and then she’ll be ready for micro rooting

24 Likes

Not all pictures on this post get feedback. Most people just like the photos. Some photos start conversations, but not all do. If you want feedback though, start a different post and ask for feedback. People are more likely to comment on an individual post, especially if you ask for feedback. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Please don’t feel bad most people are lookers some will like your picture and a very few will comment I am in the like and sometimes comment category .
For various reasons sometimes I am just in a hurry other times I think someone else will give the advise you are wanting and then there is the nobody really cares what I say anyway one :smile:

7 Likes

Working on rooting a custom Samantha. I’m using A Plus mohair. Beautiful hair, very silky.

16 Likes

I am so sorry- I just liked your post without commenting because I was on my phone. Unfortunately I seem to make so many typos when I use my phone that I am later embarrassed especially when autocorrect helps me LOL. I tend to do that in this thread because there are often so many posts when I get a chance to read that I go through kind of fast.

4 Likes

Wow great job

Well I missed it but you had 5 loves so I imagine it was a lovely baby and I am sorry I did not get to see.

3 Likes

How is this difficult guy looking. I tried to wipe off some hair that I didn’t like and I ended up errasing all the paint in a spot. I dont understand what happened to it, but I refuse to strip and start over. Therefore I decided to erase all the hair and just give him/her a full head of hair. I would have to end up selling it as a booboo baby, but I’m trying to fix it as mush as I can.

I would be giving him a few more layers of hair and fine hairs around.

14 Likes

I received some A Plusmohair today. I’m super impressed! Very soft an$ silky!

1 Like