Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

That hair is TDF! Amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Heat it up. When using oval eyes always use one size bigger than recommended. Sometimes even 2 sizes.

2 Likes

mi kit gabriel terminado

25 Likes

She is really cute !

1 Like

Landon and Kyrie wip. Kyrie is just waiting to cure before varnish.

19 Likes

This is Blaze. Do you think the colouring is good? To me he looks a little too pink, but I don’t want to mess him up.

Boy or girl? What do you see?

13 Likes

About to add some blushing to June… shes still missing something… even after skin, 5 mottle layers some blush, yellow ocher, purple and mother color… vinyl must be soaking it in… any suggestions of what layers/ washes to add?

13 Likes

Finally got a chance to upload my newest sweetie

20 Likes

I don’t know…I’m in the same boat, just trying to find what I need on my baby

1 Like

If u think it’s too pink -maybe a mint green wash or blue/green wash might tone it down - it doesn’t look that way to me but I am on my phone so the colors may not be right - a blue green wash will soften the lip color too

Some vinyl just absorbs the colors more than others - it’s looking good -just keep going

Pretty baby! I love that lip color and I try for that, but can never get it.

Oh my goodness!!! SO REAL!!!

1 Like

There are some beautiful babies on here! You ladies have incredible talent!!

1 Like

I finished my troublesome little Laila and in the end she turned out so sweet. I sometimes get my lashes too thick, but I think I got hers just right. Hopefully, I will finish her photo shoot today- if the sun comes back out and I can get some natural light. A storm came up right after I started pictures. Here she is-I don’t have a macro lens, but I hope you can see her delicate baby lashes.

36 Likes

Yeah, I realized after that I did the lips way too dark…

2 Likes

She is beautiful.

1 Like

Sooo pretty!

1 Like

@Charlene08 and @ellakabella Thank you both!