Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

He looks wonderful, I love him.

1 Like

How is the tone now? I added 2 yellow/green washes.

14 Likes

Much better. He’s precious. :heart:

Much better! :heart:

15 Likes

Needs nails and hair! Oh and my brothers camera for better photos! :grin:

12 Likes

So precious!

1 Like

This is my progress from my rooting class with Jacqueline Kramer at Rose today. I’m going to root some more tonight in my hotel room.

24 Likes

I used just black Prismacolor pencil. I went over some areas over with Carbon Black. Sometimes if I use just all pencils for black hair I will also do Cool Gray 90% and Sepia for highlights & such.

3 Likes

She is absolutely perfect, the best Laila I have seen yet😍

1 Like

Thank you! She was a challenge for me.

1 Like

Wow…beautiful. Did you learn some different techniques? Was it worth taking the class?

Ana is nearing completion. She still needs manicure, eyebrows, sealing, glossing, and lashes. Oh, and some work on her lips. I’m just glad I haven’t fallen in love with her like I did with my first kit. I need some more dollie dollars. I’m addicted! Sorry about the lighting, it never seems to be very good here.

14 Likes

She’s beautiful! :heart: where did you find that cute little outfit?

@Sophiasdolls Thank you! The outfit came from Kmart spring/summer 2017. It’s “small wonders” brand. (Not sure that your comment was meant for me… but)

1 Like

It definitely was. :slight_smile: Thank you. I will have to keep a eye out for the outfit on eBay.

1 Like

This baby could be a portrait of my oldest nephew. It looks just like him!

2 Likes

So sweet!

1 Like

I’ll keep my eye out for another as well. I hit the goodwill really often.

I need to go to goodwill one day. But to be honest I would leave with the entire baby section! LOL!! I have more doll clothing than I have for myself. Sad isn’t it?! :joy:

2 Likes