Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She’s beautiful!!!

Thank you. I can’t wait to get her finished. :heart:️️

What kit is this? I was wondering if a full body could be cuddly

This is baby Kate (my second reborn by me). She is basically completed BUT I was redoing her matte varnish, and I accidentally burnt some of her hair when I used my heat gun. So, I’ve got a wig ordered! Lighting is not good, but I’ll be doing a proper shoot when her wig is attached.

Kate is going to live with my aunt who has Alzheimer’s.

18 Likes

She’s adorable! Love her little grin :slight_smile:

It’s been a while since I’ve been around but here is this custom I just finished today.

19 Likes

Great job! She’s very sweet!

I tried, but I dont think there is any fixing them. Adding more made them look worse I think. Too thick and dark for a baby. Here’s what I managed:

8 Likes

Beautiful :tulip:

1 Like

I have so much trouble with eyebrows as well. I bought the MacPhersons rebornFX hair painting kit, Im hoping the small script pen will help me a bit.

1 Like

You did a good job, she’s really cute!
I have her brother but I haven’t started on him yet.

1 Like

I first draw a very light line to sort of mark my path. Then I turn the head upside down to paint. You want the hairs to slant toward the ears. I use a brush with a bit longer bristles and have cut most of them off. I might have 4 or 5 left on it.

2 Likes

Maybe something to this effect- more like the one pictured on the left. Sorry- it’s hard to make fine lines with my finger☺️

13 Likes

Hello! These are the last two kids I’ve worked with😊

17 Likes

custom Katie Marie Timmerman (a birthday girl!) , going home to her Mommy

23 Likes

Working on Laila…her precious little toes could be carbon copies of my sweet baby Ray’s toes :heart_eyes::heart:

21 Likes

I think these are the brows I’m going to stick with. They’re less manicured looking but way too dark and thick for my liking, but I had to work around the ones under them because they were already cured under varnish. Learned a few tricks for next time though. I also need to pick up a script liner brush that I can make thinner to make daintier baby brows. Thank you all for the tips! Here are his new brows:

12 Likes

Just finished. Could not resist snapping a few pics. (I use air dry for those of you who monitor such things :grin:)

49 Likes

Sooo cute!!

1 Like

Best I’ve seen!!

1 Like