Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

GHSP. I had originally used air dry but the pigments were do vibrant and still has a few spots that are more pink than I’d like but this kit eats up the paints I kept putting extra layers on because I thought surely it would fade so she is a bit more pink than I’d like but I’m definitely learning my ratios on the paint.

1 Like

Rooting today. Gotta say, this mohair (a plus) roots like a dream!!

13 Likes

Phenomenal rooting!!

1 Like

@DollyPardon your babies have always been lovely, but lately your babies have been even more beautiful! You are so talented!!

3 Likes

@Mommy2six I completely agree with you.
@DollyPardon you have gone to the next level in your progress . Your latest baby is incredible .

2 Likes

I’m doing a Tori as a portrait doll of my daughter in law

17 Likes

Perfect match! Can’t wait to see yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, thank you. Huge compliment coming from an artist who makes gorgeous babies like you do.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Waiting for the Golden varnish to arrive and then I want to try the applied hair method .

23 Likes

What a sweet baby!

1 Like

Just about done!

20 Likes

…Even more progress on sugar’s hair. I have a goal to finish this baby by August 1 and at this rate I think I’m going to do it.

36 Likes

Great job…cant wait to see the hair :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, you will definitely meet your goal, I think :wink:
Beautiful rooting!

1 Like

That is really great rooting, @quiltsabunch. Goals for me. :grin:

1 Like

Looks amazing already! Please keep sharing your progress.

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt Thank you so much , I feel I cannot progress because my time is always elsewhere but I hope when August comes and my son starts kindergarten I can start to get better. X

1 Like

Your rooting is amazing , nice job !!!

Beautiful- what paints did you use?

1 Like

@jennyk Golden fluid paints I decided to try them after watching MG on patron, first time using them with Rebekah .

1 Like