Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finally got his new body in the mail. Jonas looks so much better!

20 Likes

Close to finishing Mary and Marc. They still need eyelashes. I did not have anything right now to fit them but Christmas so I guess it is Christmas in July.

29 Likes

Christmas clothing is always acceptable. :wink: they are precious!!

I like the Christmas in July idea. They are precious btw. I love your hair and eye choice. :heart_eyes:

Just finished Landon. I never noticed him looking like my grandson until I finished him. :heart_eyes:

34 Likes

definitely!! So sweet!

Your Lief is perfect!

I love seeing all of the beautiful babies on this thread, sometimes I go weeks without looking so I can view more at once and every time I am just blown away by the talent on this forum. You guys all rock!

5 Likes

After nearly giving up on this poor kit about a dozen times…I finally decided to stop looking at the artist prototype photos and ONLY look at the real Kyrie. Lots and lots and lots of shading, and I’m finally getting the squished up Kyrie face like the real baby. She still needs lots of flesh washes and blushing etc…but I’m starting to see hope. :grimacing:

Oh, and excuse my lighting. I seem to only take WIP pics at night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

Finished rooting my Sugar. I still have to give her a trim.

45 Likes

Wow! Look what you did! It’s amazing! I bet you she would give you an A+

1 Like

That’s exactly what I saw with june! Little old man! So funny.

2 Likes

shes a beauty!

Cant wait to see her completed :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is lovely!

Very nice!! Did you use 2 colors?

1 Like

Superb rooting !

She is really alike !
Well done !

1 Like

Thank you. Now I’m finally getting excited about her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is so adorable your temple rooting is absolutely perfect. Wish you could now teach all of us lol!

1 Like

I used 3.

1 Like