Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

First time painting since Christmas! Only wip pics still more to do tomorrow but I felt left out since I have not shared anything in forever lol.

Edit to add names Pink Headband Kyrie, Pink,black,white headband Evelyn, White monkey hat Dominic, White hat with Airplanes Marissa, Blue flower headband open eyes is Madison, Navy blue sports hat on the end is Brittany all realborns.

26 Likes

that is quite the little line up <3 xx

2 Likes

Wow! Daunting!!! But exciting! :heart:

1 Like

I think I wanna try the applied hair on smiley.

25 Likes

Smiley is adorable!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

10 inch Byron

17 Likes

Great job. Love this little guy. How deep is his mouth? Enough to put a paci?

Who is the cutie on the end 1st and 3rd pic? So cute!

The one in pink headband? If so that’s Realborn Kyrie. Then Evelyn Awake, Dominic, Marissa, Madison Awake, Brittany all realborns.

Just finish little Byron, my daughter love him ! I think I will keep my dolls away from her :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I like your Brittany. (I think that is who she was asking about… but may be wrong)

I am excited to see you painting again. That was a long break.

I only had about a 2 week break and felt like I didnt paint my best.

I washed 2 more kits yesterday but havent started yet. My kids have back to school events this week and start school next Mon.

2 Likes

Brittany really reminds me of one of your kids, When I started painting her I thought hey this could pass as a match for one of Jenni’s babies.

1 Like

That’s funny. I will have to look at her more. lol

1 Like

Wow, when you go girl, you go!

Still many, many, MANY layers to go, but Marcus is coming along! First baby I’ve painted since May. It’s been a loooong summer lol.

19 Likes

Blue flower hat, its brittany? Love it.

My Ashley awake aka Baby Mother of Dragons/Khaleesi/Daenerys Targaryen getting her white locks.

15 Likes

Should I use blue eyes like in the show or lavender eyes like in the book?
I have the light blue glass eyes…Im looking around for lavender but I can’t make up my mind.

Chunky just needs lashes, eyebrows n a magnet.

21 Likes