Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

The open eyed blue flower headband is Madison Awake, The Navy blue sports hat with basketballs on the end is Brittany.

1 Like

please share your experience if you glue on the hair… sounds interesting

1 Like

Cute, cute!

I can’t wait to put mine together

1 Like

more WIP Tristen by Jannie de Lange, OOAK… (legs not painted, waiting for armature) ,

18 Likes

I’m gonna do the technique that Melissa George uses with rooted hair. I will post a picture once it’s done.

3 Likes

Awww, he’s adorable!

1 Like

Thank you ! I have made a body myself, as I can’t attach the legs to the BB’s one. He is really fun to paint !

years ago, an EU artist did a set of Adrie Stoete babies (think it was Deidre) one she rooted, one she applied and glued, swear you could not tell the difference <3 I think her name was Betty Happle or something like that, was amazing
can’t wait to see it

1 Like

thank you xx

Do you paint them all at once?

I’m still waiting for that last book! I think more people would recognize Khaleesi from HBO than the book but lavender eyes would be cool. The dragons are a dead give-away either way, though!

1 Like

Chunky and Smiley! Love it!

1 Like

True and I already ordered her little dragon.
Im having trouble finding any lavender eyes, the blue looks good, its an ice blue but Ill look a bit more :wink:

I can’t wait to see her completed!

1 Like

Thank you

Normally I paint one kit at a time but these are all going to be cuddle babies, so figured since it was only heads I would try it. I am not liking it though so I’m sure it will be the last time lol. I feel like there is still something off with all of them but after so many layers I can’t decide what it is, I have been out of practice for too long!

11 Likes

Looks good :blush:

1 Like

Im rooting after a long time of staying away from the neddles :relieved:
And this is the first cuddle body baby I make.
I fell in love with one of @RoseannsBoutique cuddle bodies and had to get it.

34 Likes

Her lips are lovely!

2 Likes

Are these prisma brows? If so what color do you use? Love them!

1 Like