Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Try the pledge on them, she is a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Nina is finished! It’s a bit cloudy here today so I’ll do the rest of her photos tomorrow. She’s has been so easy to paint and root.

33 Likes

Thank you, maybe I should switch to that material sponge because I just cannot seem to get these to give me those wonderful circles. Maybe it absorbs and holds paint differently…unless other use and find success with these…

5 Likes

So Cute!!

Just Absorb!!! :revolving_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Yes, just seems to take to the vinyl beautifully and took a lot less layers then usual, same with the rooting, the head accepted the needle smoothly. A pleasure to reborn :blush:

I only use cosmetic wedges…they (pounce) better and don’t absorb paint as quickly…the sponge you are using is too big and too mushy to get the right mottling effect. imo. :slight_smile: I have a hard time explaining things :frowning:
Also, for instance, the purple sponge has (give) to it and that’s what you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That made perfect sense, I am switching over. Thank you

1 Like

Awe, he turned out really cute :slight_smile:

I love her! Need that kit! Lol

I’ve been working on Tracy this week. Just finishing up her hair.

37 Likes

22 Likes

Really good ! I love the desing !

Finish my Jade with Ultimate fusion paint. The rooting hide the mark on her forehead (my daughter try to paint her in red😣)

Finish Sami jo too, will root her this week. Really like this paint, but it’s hard to apply ( too watery) and tend to fade when curing.

25 Likes

So cute. You did a great job on this baby. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous painted hair!!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!!

amazing hair!

Adorable!! I love his realistic skin tones.

Great job!