Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

thank you <3

1 Like

Thank you I will go look around my Walmart app and see what I can find

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

A little more and the girl will soon be born.
Only can not define with hair, draw it or make rooted?
I’m preparing for the Fashion Puppet exhibition in Kyiv!

12 Likes

I decided to take more pictures of Evelyn. Should I get a new camera or keep using the one I have? I’m not sure if buying a new camera would be worth it or not.

9 Likes

what type of needles do you use? Im using the 40g crown needles, but it makes lots of thick plugs

i think regular camera is fine… its the lighting that needs to be good

3 Likes

very sweet!

1 Like

Your camera seem to be a nice clear camera. I think it’s all about the poses. IMO. Nice work tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gorgeous baby! How did you get that gorgeous lip color? That color evades me.

That’s true. I have a lot of lighting problems since the sun only hits where I am for about 30-45 minutes a day, thanks to all the trees around my house. I don’t really like using artificial light because it looks very orange to me.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not as bad as I used to be at posing, but I could be better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:!

You might want to switch to a 42 crown-it will make smaller holes and pull in less hair. I lot of ladies use tweezers as they root to pull some of the hairs out if it looks too pluggy.

2 Likes

Finished Chase this morning!

35 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

Love him!

1 Like

His hair is wonderful, cute baby! @ellakabella

1 Like

I like the pink Heavenly Illusion needles and the compact ones from Cassie Brace (I <3 Reborns) I think her company is called, in UK

4 Likes

Rosa is finally finished and looking quite content :wink:

22 Likes