Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

These hats are beautifully knitted and really cute!

Thanks everyone.

I hope you know I mean this as a compliment when I tell you this doll is slightly terrifying! :grimacing:

2 Likes

3M Realborn Joseph FINALLY this little guy is all complete. Can’t wait to do my second version!

36 Likes

Very nice!!! His picture is also beautiful!

1 Like

Laila awake. Need to decide root or draw hair…

22 Likes

So beautiful !

1 Like

es precioso

1 Like

kimber

29 Likes

i love the hair you use for your little ones. It’s always so beautiful and curly. Do you mind sharing your supplier?

2 Likes

He is a beauty!!

1 Like

This hair was from Angela Sprott (Angela’s Premium Mohair). She literally has some of the best curly mohair. I also use Silk Effex and Aplus Mohair.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much <3

1 Like

Ty😍 I just love your babies’ hair. It looks so soft.

1 Like

Awe…shes adorable!!

1 Like

I have been trying to learn to paint, and draw, hair. I just ordered two new practice heads because the one I have is just a little round head, I may as well use a rubber ball. I hope one of the two heads are more natural shaped. I just root because its all I can do but I am getting far better and more efficient. Cant wait to see what you decide, she’s a cutie I keep coming close to buying her but I have so many kits. I have to start agreeing with my husband that I need to sell some of these babies. I think its time to try reborns.com because I am not having much luck with my FB page and the French FB sell sites. I just don’t want to go back to eBay!

1 Like

Wow, he looks great!
I am not looking forward to rooting that big ole head!! How long did it take you?
:

1 Like

I think painting realistic hair is the hardest thing to do !
I prefer draw them or root, but I already have 2 heads to finish. Practice is the key.
I have a Laila awake second to sell if you decide to have one…:wink: I have not sell a doll on reborn.com in all the summer, but just sold my Jade locally, a first for me !

1 Like

My second Byron, with painted hair just finish yesterday. I just need to tone down the sheen before assembling.

17 Likes