Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I need to do another Lelou she is so cute. I liked the one I made before and have grown as an artist since. It would be fun to see the difference (though I sold her and only have pics)

3 Likes

@jlesser yes she is my new favorite kit , something special about her once you insert the eyes, like she is daydreaming .
I would love to see you do her again .

@Estelle85 thank you lovely that means a lot :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Finally finished this sweet boy!

26 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

@RebornsbyZebra Thank you lovely :kissing_heart:

1 Like

He is beautiful

1 Like

Thank you @Shosho!

1 Like

I love your cards, such a perfect design, makes me want to fill the crib!

2 Likes

Thank you! A friend of mine actually put together the design for me for my website, so I just used what she gave me and put it on the card:)

1 Like

Thanks! I got the dress on eBay. She makes tons of them, and she’s really fast! Seller is mikelee195

1 Like

He’s adorable!

1 Like

Thank you!

Rooting hair on my Priscilla

23 Likes

She is looking beautiful!

1 Like

Awe, don’t worry Priscilla it will be over soon! She is so pretty and that hair is beautiful too!

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you ! I love this kits little head. He makes the sweetest little bald baby.

I just finished this custom toddler! I ADORE her, if I could I would keep her myself. Everyone welcome baby Alexis Jade! She will be headed off home to the US this week.

23 Likes

Trying my hand at painted hair again with this Sugar kit. I’m not finished yet so I’m hoping I can add some realism. Any tips or suggestions please?

17 Likes

Esme by Laura Lee Eagles!! Had this outfit made custom ages ago by @Iselis Was just waiting for the perfect baby for this gorgeous set!!

Edited to add more:

42 Likes