Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Yes, swam would be a better term. My last baby was 5 lbs and some change when we left the hospital. So tiny that the smallest of newborn sizes were huge on her. I saved some of these tiny outfits. Jenny asleep reminds me so much of her that I’m going to paint myself a keeper and put her in one of these tiny outfits. :heart:

2 Likes

WIP on Lavender 2, just needs hair and lashes

21 Likes

My smallest baby swam in newborn size. He was 4 lb 15 oz and 17 inches long. Those cute little preemie clothes fit him perfectly. My biggest baby skipped right past newborn. He came out fitting into 3-6 months clothes. He was 9 lb 4 oz and 24 inches long. He had the longest torso ever. Crazy how different newborns can be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh wow! Totally different sizes!
All 5 of mine were little. Heaviest was 6 pounds 2 ounces but she was only 18 inches.
Littlest was 5 pounds 2 ounces but only 4 pounds 13 ounces when we left the hospital and 18 or 18.5 inches… I should look at their Birth certificates and refresh my memory… :wink: lol

My others were 7.1, 8.4, and 8.3. I felt I got cheated on the whole newborn gig with giant Christian. But God made up for it with tiny Caedmon. Here’s Christian at one day old and Caedmon at 5 months old, both in the same size 3-6 month outfit that we brought Christian home from the hospital in. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

She ie like a little princess !
I am affraid to cut hair, I often mess up too. I think it’s the hardess part of the whole process !

1 Like

Joseph Version 3 WIP! This kit takes color so well and smooth!!

33 Likes

Oh come on it is not the kit every one you do comes out fantastic including this one I do not think all kits can be good so it is you .

5 Likes

Thats so true. He is terrific!

Still working on Kenzie she is so much bigger then I planned on lol

21 Likes

But soooo worth it she is really sweet.

1 Like

My first reborn ever is finished! Here is Brooklyn from BB. I’m sooo excited, I think she looks pretty awesome for my first time! I rooted my daughters hair when she was 2 years old! My daughters are in love! They’ve been taking turns all day to hold her!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

41 Likes

Definitely amazing for your first!! She’s beautiful, and your daughters to! They look very excited

2 Likes

You did an amazing job, and she is well loved already, looks like a keeper :wink:

2 Likes

She looks so real in that last pic!

2 Likes

She is a GREAT first baby, you should be very proud of yourself, you’re a natural!! Don’t sell her, it’s always good to keep your first baby so you can see how far you come on down the line!!

1 Like

Beautiful job !! Beautiful girls too :heart:

1 Like

Wow, he/she is really beautiful…perfection!

2 Likes

Awesome job for a first baby and you also made your kids happy :wink:

1 Like

I’m jealous of how smooth that is. Beautiful!

1 Like