Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

They are both amazing, I am very in love with your zuri!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

more Julia by Jannie de Lange. I love her sculpts (quess you can tell LOL)

23 Likes

Awww, so sweet!

1 Like

Just gorgeous!

Love!

:joy::joy::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::wolf::new_moon_with_face:

20 Likes

Waiting for the glue to dry in Kenzie head. I love how my coloring turned out. I like the bigger kits. I may have to buy her again when she go on sale.

20 Likes

LOL…he looks like his sisters got ahold of him and he’s not happy about it :wink:

3 Likes

I had to take a pic of Chase’s hair…he’s nearly ready!! I want to root Tink but Amazon has given me the wrong varnish so I can’t do anything until the replacement comes. Guess its time to start painting my Ramsey and Uriel :slight_smile:
I love Christmas time, everyone wants a Reborn :wink: . Last year I didnt have any babies to sell as I was just starting out so Im enjoying myself this year.

22 Likes

Hairy legs :grin:

24 Likes

Hey we’re both doin wolfies! Neat! Yours looks awesome! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks. Yours does too. I’m loving doing something different for a change. So much opportunity for creativity with the werewolf babies. :heart:️️

1 Like

Hopefully yours is easier to root than mine though. The vinyl is very inconsistent on the werepup kit. Some places are extremely soft, others are rock hard. I’m on my 22nd needle already. (I rarely break needles on regular kits.) I just have to do the arms. Hopefully I can get them done with these last 3 needles. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh dang. Yeah I just finished my very fast, messy rooting with a big ol forked needle. My werepup is gonna take a LOT longer and I also noticed that he is very hard in lots of spots. That’s why I’m putting off rooting him. Ha!

1 Like

He’s worth the effort. But either make sure you have a ton of needles or get some really fat needles. These are 40 gauge spiral. You’d think they would be thick enough to work. :grimacing:

1 Like

You are doing amazing, loving the color grading so much

1 Like

Thank you. He’s so fun. :grin:

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Love it!