Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Looks great! Did the glue come off? This was the glue baby right?

Yes! I was able to fix it :slight_smile:

I’ll post pic later

2 Likes

Yayyy!

April waiting for hair

27 Likes

Aww almost done with my Jaycee boo! So cutie :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

21 Likes

She is beautiful did you paint or root the brows!

1 Like

Someone just got her hair! I just need to scrub all her yellow mapping lines, woohoo. Now the twin sis is next she will be done tomorrow, so excited!

29 Likes

Oh wow addorable.

1 Like

What a cutie, beautiful skin tone, can’t wait to see the twins together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I painted them
Only took me three tries to get them just right lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:I can hardly wait too lol.
@ChunkyMonkeyNursery I have enjoyed painting them even though I am a one baby at a time kind of painter. I do have a favorite twin, the one I thought would be my favorite wasn’t once I started painting them, it switched…poor Miya :grin:

4 Likes

Hand is fixed! Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! I used rubbing alcohol to wipe it, then scraped very carefully with blade. Some paint was removed, which I touched up

18 Likes

Working on hair and eyelashes now. This hair is so nice to work with! (A Plus Mohair)

17 Likes

my first CAMMI by Ping Lau

27 Likes

The last two

21 Likes

Sweet! She looks like my friends little girl

1 Like

second attempt at reborning using Air dry paints going to have another go at rooting

21 Likes

17 Likes

Just need the mouth and details .
I love her, I would paint several other if I can !

26 Likes

Ive finished Chase, will be listing him as soon as I can get some better pictures of him, I was pressed for time today. I finally sold the last of my older babies this afternoon so Im happy :). I also finished Tink’s hair so she will be born this weekend!

24 Likes