Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Wanted to share this with you guys…The lady who bought my Zuri makes clothes for dolls so she wanted her as her model. She sent me some pictures today…isnt she adorable?

28 Likes

Oh my isn’t she just the most beautiful baby model! You did a beautiful job painting her. Was she one of your custom orders?
I love her work too!

2 Likes

She needs some more washes before details. But I’m not sure where to go from here. With flash and without.

18 Likes

Thank you :blush: Yes, her and her Mother, Zuri was for her…my first customs. Now I have another one and as long as the people I do customs for are as nice as these ladies I don’t have a problem with doing more.
I love that she will be modelling clothes, she is such a cutie. I loved her from the day the announced her and I bought two kits, ill have to do the other one…she will have to be a boo boo baby though because she has a cut on her leg that I did not notice until I started painting. Now when I get new kits I squeeze the vinyl to look for cuts and scratches.

1 Like

Good idea! You will have to share some more of the outfits she models I would love to see them and her. Zuri is a beautiful sculpt.

1 Like

beautiful baby and clothes. Can you send me her contact?

1 Like

Tiny facial hair and the base of a sugar skull bub :slight_smile:

13 Likes

She is in France but if you still want it this is her FB site Redirecting...

3 Likes

Does anyone else have trouble rooting with Delta Dawn? This is my first time using this mohair and it is so fine, that it is hard to grab, with the needle to be able to root. I’m using a 42g 1 barb and it is very difficult I’m finding myself making more than one pass and I do not want to create visible holes in the vinyl. The needle is grabbing more than one hair because it is so fine, but I’m going to have to go back and pluck out the one that look too thick. I don’t want the doll to have the look of hair plugs. Any suggestions on how I can root successfully with his mohair, would be greatly appreciated. This is my progress so far.

10 Likes

Stay wild moon child :crescent_moon:

22 Likes

Oh boo!

1 Like

You finished him! He looks amazing, like prototype amazing I love how he turned out!!!

She is beautiful. I wish i could make a toddler but I am afraid it would be too bog for my nu-wave oven😳

She is so adoeable. I just love that little face!

1 Like

My second baby…little Megan. It took so many layers for her to even start showing her colors. Finally getting somewhere.

25 Likes

Awww. Thank you. He is my favorite one yet. :heart:

1 Like

Putting some color on this cutie butt

22 Likes

I am working on this monkey for my granddaughter for Christmas. I still have some tweaking to do.

20 Likes

That is way too cute! :heart_eyes:

Omg soooo cute! Almost done. Gonna do eyelashes and gloss. I just couldn’t wait to put her together! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

24 Likes