Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I just checked her site and she hasn’t put anything up yet. Maybe this month she will put up some pics of her :slight_smile: .

I have a Jaxon kit and have overlooked him for months for other babies. Yours is so sweet that I want to dig him out and make him today! Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you. :blush: His kit was a struggle for me to paint. He just kept eating the paint for some reason. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I hate when that happens! I think sometimes it is a bad batch of vinyl.

1 Like

Custom order Lily Beth Timmerman going home to Mommy

24 Likes

I think this has to be my favorite toddler kit. She is so cute. I need to paint a Lily Beth one day. :grin:

4 Likes

That hair is amazing.Your customer will be over the moon with this beauty.

2 Likes

Great job!! Is that Quinn?

1 Like

thank you, no she is brittany

1 Like

I should have known that. I bought one about a month or two ago. She has a longer face than the other Realborn babies. You did a great job on her. Love the rooting.

1 Like

thank you again. :heart_eyes:

I got Maik all painted and realized her legs actually belong to Sherry. They look fine for her. But I’m not sure her legs will work for Sherry. Also, I have another Maik kit. And I’m missing one pair of Maik legs. So…there’s a chance the missing pair of legs could be another pair of Sherry legs. (I got all 3 kits from the DALD going out of business sale. Several kits had mismatch parts.) Anyway, now I’m debating on whether or not to paint the Maik legs really quick while I finish rooting the hair. Or do I just leave well enough alone and use other legs for Sherry? :thinking:

12 Likes

Do you have COAs for them? Me persoanlly, I would put the correct legs with the kit.

5 Likes

Yes. Good COAs with low numbers. My Maik kits are 19 and 20

2 Likes

I just did that @Katinafleming. Painted a whole gigantic toddler kit, but I realized when I was done that ONE leg belonged to another toddler. Now I’m over it and it’s all sitting in a bag. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When it comes to limited edition kits, I think it’s probably better to sell them with original parts.

6 Likes

I’ve been debating on whether to paint Sherry next or not. So I guess that clears that up. I’ll go ahead and paint Maiks legs right quick. Then I’ll paint the rest of Sherry. Meanwhile I can get Jaycee some hair and list her while I’m finishing Maik. :wink:

6 Likes

thank you, her Mommy is a sweetie :slight_smile:

I have done that more times then I can count(2 left legs or arms, ect…) thought it was just me LOL

4 Likes

Okay. I’m glad I’m not the only one. At least they are both Blick kits of similar size. But still. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think I have made every mistake possible LOL!!

3 Likes