Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Working on customs Reese and 3mo Joseph!

27 Likes

They are both so precious!

He is looking so adorable! Love the tones.

1 Like

He is gorgeous!

1 Like

Starting to get some hair.

19 Likes

wip custom twin A for @morgan123

19 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Finished my Andi cuddle baby! It’s raining, so pics are under an ott light. I do love how snuggly the cuddle body is. She’s going to be a keeper!

19 Likes

I stripped this Ashley once already, so this is attempt 2. She just needs final details, matte varnish, and hair.

17 Likes

How do you get your hair so shiny and straight when I’ve started rooting it’s gone frizzy and no idea why

6 Likes

What kind of hair did you use? The cheap stuff ends up looking dry and frizzy. You really get what you pay for when it comes to mohair. :grimacing:

1 Like

I bought Yearling mohair was around £20

You might try brushing through with a soft, damp brush. If that doesn’t work, try a lightweight conditioner. Then you might need to find a different supplier. I’m not sure how much you got for £20. But that sounds too cheap for the good stuff.

2 Likes

Slumberland is good. So the damp brush should do the trick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

!

20181104_093337|666x500 I am not painting because I had to make Lyla and her baby Maisie a matching outfit to wear to Christmas Village.

20 Likes

18 Likes

Love her! so cute :heart_eyes:

Your skin tones are fantastic.
They look great.

Laurie

Also, if you root from the wrong ends or even mix the right direction and the wrong direction, it will end up frizzy

3 Likes