Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I don’t see the neck ring in pics -but I ve never used a neck ring - and your baby is lovely -great job !

1 Like

Thanks. It shows a slight bit. I have used this body before but do not remember that happening.

1 Like

Don’t add anything, she is perfect !

What kit is he/she please x

I see all boy, handsome fella <3

thank you <3

I heard that about the eyelashes. I’m still not very good at rooting lashes on open eyes. But I don’t see a problem with his eyelids. :thinking:

1 Like

That’s Tony by Gudren Legler. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting ready to paint brows on Quinn

20 Likes

Wishing you all the best. Lol If it is as much of an ordeal for you as it is for me, that is.

3 Likes

I couldn’t stand it. I had to put her together to see how she looks. Planning to finish all the painting and sealing tomorrow so I can get her off the table and make room for Tobiah. :heart:

18 Likes

Working on this sweet baby!

14 Likes

Luv Buggie Version 1 WIP This kit was such a challenge to bring to life but I absolutely love her!

34 Likes

What challenged you the most?

The expression and mouth lol It was a challenge to not make her have a “dollie” appearance.

5 Likes

That’s why I didn’t get her. She looked too dolly. Yours is beautiful!

2 Likes

I actually love your version the best!

2 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of this kit but you make me want her! GREAT job!!

3 Likes

So sweet, I love her

1 Like

When are they going to start calling on you to do prototypes for every kit made?! Seriously, you sell me on so many kits that I never saw potential for until you got hold of them. :heart:️️

8 Likes