Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

Laurie

1 Like

@ttulsajess looking very cute, which kit is this ?

Thank you. She’s adelya by Olga Auer. :0)

1 Like

I think it looks good as well. Are you using paint or pencils?

@ttulsajess Aww she is lovely. What are her limbs like are they very detailed?

They are fairly detailed. Her feet more than her hands. The arms are 3/4 and the legs are full. Here’s her for sale post. There are a lot more pictures of her.

https://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/t/aspen-briar/70149

2 Likes

I am to thrill all my buyers… I figure they are spending a lot of money, because the way I make my toddlers costs me a lot, and they deserve the very best I can send… the way I want to be treated when I buy things… works for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried paint.

Just listed. I decided to go with boy. If he doesn’t sell quickly, I’ll switch him to a girl. :wink:

29 Likes

I love him/her! Feels like he is looking right at me so lifelike

1 Like

Listed my Elizabeth asleep today

23 Likes

still work in progress just a bit more of the top of his head to micro root, then his lashes

24 Likes

21 Likes

Wow, he is beautiful. Correct me if Im wrong but did you say you were going to stop painting? I really hope you don’t! You do amazing work and it seems every one of your babies look better than the last.

This is my custom Wee Mouse, her Mommy wanted her to look a bit like Snow White because she also has black hair and pale skin. She’s very happy with her and that makes me feel great. She already has my Summer Rain and my Tink is going home with Wee Mouse as well. I am also starting an April for her with red hair, thats going to be fun! She’s an awesome customer and has even become a good friend even though she is thousands of miles away.

25 Likes

I don’t know how you root all that hair and its so beautiful, and so are you babies, of course! What size needle do you use? Im getting ready to root my first toddler and her hair will be longer and thicker than what Im accustomed to rooting.

2 Likes

tried the primary method as. Suggested by some one the ladies on my last thread. Happy with how he’s turning out so far still alot to do though. Thinking of doing combo hair but the thought of actually doing it gives me the fear. I’m new so would be my third attempt at rooting and second at painting

12 Likes

Turns out, Tony makes a pretty girl too. So I listed pictures both ways. The customer can make that tough choice of boy or girl. I don’t want to have to decide. :wink:

20 Likes

![image|375x500]
(upload://q7ni908JW97T9WpwWIZwQELL0tv.jpeg)

Some dolls I have done so far

13 Likes

thank you.I like the pink Heavenly Illusions needles the best… but whatever you are comfortable with for yourself… More about years of doing it, I think. I started with human hair and toddlers and practiced like crazy before I did a head

1 Like