Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Yes I’m on my last few atm, just have Ramsey, Mireya big Joseph and I got two seconds on sale for gifts and I have Luciano on pre-order.

Thats the needles I use as well so Ill have no problem there. Im just used to rooting newborns but I think I can manage my Liam…just going to take some time :wink:
Im going to be using HP Babylocks in baby brown…I have some left over and just bought more. It won’t be as long as your babies hair but longer than I usually root.

1 Like

my Liams all had short mohair too, only see boy in mine

24 Likes

Hes adorable…he does look like a boy and I had planned to do him as one until I saw some of the girl prototypes. This one has turned out so nice I want to do another one and Ill definitely do a boy next time…I love the curly blonde hair, my first son was like that :slight_smile:

Working on this little cat. This test head was too dolly looking for me to do anything else. It will be on a cuddle body.

24 Likes

Small progress. I will be able to begin rooting soon !

23 Likes

Love you cat, adorable!

1 Like

Just love!!

Thanks! It will be more cute with eyes, but I don’t have them yet

2 Likes

Did you order them?
I may have some if you need some.

@Leabelle nice seeing your progress as I will be doing a wolf soon!

1 Like

Thank you but I want to try making them myself, I think it will be a fun project !

1 Like

It’s so fun to make ! I feel totally free to express my creativity !

She’s so pretty!

1 Like

Here’s Nevaeh, finally. Sorry for my arms again, wet hair. Needs dressing but pretty much done; hope you like

21 Likes

She’s cute!

1 Like

I just let them human. I tried one time with polymer clay but it crack or break.

2 Likes

Thank you, She turned out so much better than I expected

Do you root the ears ? if not perhaps root the tops of the ears and trim the hair to a point ? Your baby is looking so cute good job .

Yes I root the top and inside.

1 Like