Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

That’s a great head of hair, what type and color? Did you spray it with anything to get thatcwonderful shine?

2 Likes

looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you! This mohair is from Silk Effex and it’s Fine Adult. The color is black and I always style with a bit of watered down conditioner or watered down curly product (when using curly mohair). This hair is some of the best mohair that I’ve rooted.

3 Likes

Thanks. They finally have some for sale and its only curly. The rest is alpaca. I will keep watching. Your hair is gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: this is the hair. It has a wave/slight curl to it but it did root a bit more straight :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Darn it! That looks just like the batch they had which is now gone.:cry:
I will definitely be watching.

1 Like

@specialmoments I love that you don’t root sparse. Your rooted hair is the best!

1 Like

She typically post new hair Fridays at 3:00 pm EST!

1 Like

Thanks .

Her hair is beautiful and always sells out of what I am looking for.

1 Like

What an amazing rooting job, I love it !!!

1 Like

Thank you, @anon77773884! On Joseph I use a custom body from @RoseannsBoutique. To me that size body is a better match than the recommended one and ups the clothing size I think. That dress is 12 months.

3 Likes

What kit are they, love it x

1 Like

Looks like Kimberly.

(I checked previous posts, it is Kimberly!)

2 Likes

just adorable babies <3

1 Like

Almost ready to root this little one

23 Likes

19 Likes

just finished micro rooting Mireya

15 Likes

Thank you! @mdurant1 is correct; it’s Kimberly. It wasn’t my favorite kit when I bought it, but she’s growing on me!

My first toddler or should I say three/six month old

20 Likes