Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Prismacolor drawn hair on Angel. Do I root on top or not ? She is looking like a boy to me but she have a girl torso…

Colors are off …

And wip on my kitty cat

19 Likes

try again my post eneded up in the wrong place when my laptop did some weird jump.
still have Joseph’s crown and top of his head to finish micro rooting and then his lashes.

16 Likes

Gannett! Quick photos from my work desk and lamp (not bad lol)

38 Likes

Oh my Gosh!..he is so adorable! Even with desk light, he is amazing.

1 Like

I knew you would make that kit adorable! :heart:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Great version!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t root on top but then I don’t care for combi hair. I think your painting looks great.

1 Like

Been trying to strip the paint of off these lips. I didn’t like the color.
Whomever said that air dry doesn’t stick as well is a liar. I’ve been scrubbing for ages with all kinds of things and it’s barely coming off.

6 Likes

Right! That’s what I’m saying!! My go to for when nothing else works is pure acetone.

4 Likes

I don’t have any right now, I should stock up! I’ve used Windsor and Newton, a magic eraser and alcohol. Making a little progress, but not much, haha.

1 Like

Out of desperation, I tried Windsor and Newton. It didn’t really work. 90% alcohol worked a bit better, but ultimately it was acetone that got it done. Definitely stock up on that!

3 Likes

Right now they just look like my son’s when they are chapped. Extremely realistic. Just add a little rash along the bottom of lips to make it look like she’s been licking her lips, and you’re good to go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Here. Little lip licker. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Finally got this little girl drying

I had a little problem with the one eye lid. When I tried to glue the lashes they started sticking to the glue brush and pulling out and it took a small chunk out of her eyelid. Luckily this one is for my daughter. :cry:

16 Likes

Tibby Twins: One was a regular kit and one was a second, you can really tell the difference on these two, it looks almost like two different dolls. The second kit also had a lot of scratches, usually I can’t tell the difference between full quality and seconds. I am not complaining, because seconds… and - - - I think the seconds kit actually has the better face! :star_struck:

This is just the veining and under blushing?-whatever it’s called- done so far:

12 Likes

Even with acetone you sometimes get the reds left behind. I use air dry as well and I wash my kits with dish soap and a soft brush before varnishing, to remove fuzzies…if the paint dried overnight none comes off. I use Golden, its good stuff!

1 Like

Haha, oh my goodness. :rofl:

Just finished this tiny mermaid. It’s a Christmas present for my daughter. Her tail is really shimmery but it’s kind of hard to see in pictures.

30 Likes