…and started Saskia’s hair

17 Likes

Worked on this little one :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Is that Priscilla? She’s cute!

TY! I can never get an accurate picture :tired_face:

Ashley?? Cutie!!

1 Like

Wow! Look at you go!! Great babies!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s Ashley awake :slight_smile:

first eyes open

16 Likes

Ive been busy! Here is my little Saskia who will be a boy with blonde curly hair and he will have cornflower blue eyeco eyes. He has real, little, glass teeth in his mouth…boy were those fun to put in, my wrist is killing me. I just started varnishing him today and hope to finish tomorrow and then I can start rooting. Also a pic of my custom Darren’s head and my Zuri, who will be my first cuddle baby. As a bonus I snapped a couple quick pics of my little new years baby born tonight, my little Priscilla. I was thinking to make her a boy because she kinda looks like one but I don’t have any boy clothes left aside for the ones for my Darren. I need to go shopping!

17 Likes

Beautiful babies :grinning:

1 Like

Dominic finished, though my sister isn’t coming over until April so she might be sitting around with my collection for a few months. So for the first time in over a year I don’t have a kit waiting to be done, until pre-ordered Luciano turns up or Realborn Johannah comes free, I’d like to do her and I’ll order Jennie awake at the same time but for now it’s time for a break for me :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Newest Elora by Jannie de Lange, getting a twin brother WIP

21 Likes

She’s beautiful!

Super cute!

1 Like

A well deserved break. Your dolls are beautiful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What colour eyes is this one getting?

I’ve finished Oscar.

13 Likes