That piggy loves his kitty.

1 Like

What size do they wear?

1 Like

It looks sorta goat or sheep like :heart:ļø

2 Likes

That may workā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s honestly what I thought it was when I first commented, I didnā€™t even realize it was those parts mixed :joy: lol

3 Likes

thank you <3

I buy 12 mo for all my toddler girls, the girls can wear 9 mo if the brand runs really large.The boys I buy 18 mo so the pants are large enough for the ā€œbubble buttsā€ and chunky thighs when they sit

2 Likes

I am leaning kind of that way when I put the body on put a new personality, just wanted to be creative no real idea in mind, just silly. Lol

1 Like

That could with a crazy bit of personality.

1 Like

WOW Amazing!!!

1 Like

Have fun with it! I think itā€™s adorable so far!

1 Like

Custom Darren ready for hair :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Iā€™m working on a Darren now. Yours is adorable!

1 Like

Starting hair on Kyra (will be a boy)

14 Likes

Thank you :blush: Cant wait to see yours!

I have Julia and Tristan here and was wondering if they would fit in the matching sets I am buying in newborn size for other kitsā€¦ they only go up to 12 m and are Carterā€™s brandā€¦ do you think the 12m would fit them?

He is so precious, beautiful job on him. He is definitely on my wish list :heart:ļø

1 Like

I never buy Carters, but hear they run small??? I donā€™t knowā€¦ I put all my Jannie de Lange kits on Arianna legs (ise their own arms) with a body I designed and have made up, for all my toddlersā€¦ on the original legs and 26" body they might wear 12 mo in carters BUT the heads will look huge on those 26"bodiesā€¦ JMO

1 Like

I am really nit-picky,so might just be meā€¦LOL!!!

1 Like